1. a substance made from wood pulp, rags, straw, or other fibrous material, usually in thin sheets, used to bear writing or printing, for wrapping things, etc.
2. a piece, sheet, or leaf of this.
3. something resembling this substance, as papyrus.
4. a written or printed document or the like.
5. stationery; writing paper.
verb (used with object)
17. to cover with wallpaper or apply wallpaper to: They papered the bedroom last summer.
18. to line or cover with paper.
19. to distribute handbills, posters, etc., throughout: to paper a neighborhood with campaign literature.
20. to fold, enclose, or wrap
synonyms: papyrus, parchment, report, thesis
Click for full definition
Submit all entries to the Featured folder: [link] Include something in your description that says it was created for this group's monthly theme. You can submit as many pieces as you want, you do not have to belong to the group, and submissions can be in English.
Each monthly theme will run until the 31st of the month. Anyone can suggest a theme, just send a note to the group or comment on this journal! Because some words won't translate well into other languages, all monthly themes will have a definition and some synonyms. Happy writing!
All pieces for the theme will be in the "Featured" folder (which is set to show random deviations), which means that visitors to the group have a good chance of seeing your piece and reading it, granting you more exposure!